Are you passionate about improving the health and wellbeing outcomes for people in Calderdale? Are you an experienced Mental Health Practitioner? Are you committed to promoting the voice of Social Work in Mental Health? If so, you could be the person we are looking for.
We aim to be innovative and creative in the way we work to deliver our service to our communities and have recently undergone a restructure which will take Adult Services in an exciting direction and want you to be part of these changes.
We have opportunities available in our Working Age Mental Health Social Care Hub and our Older Peoples Mental Health Team.
|Salary||NQSW: SCP18 – 22, £25,419 - £27,514 per annum, Level 2: SCP23 – 25, £28,226 - £30,095 per annum, Level 3: SCP26 – 28, £30,451 - £32,234 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity for Social Worker / AMHP who are committed to the values of the profession. We are passionate in promoting dignity, choice and human rights for all. The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate a track record of supporting positive risk taking in a busy environment. You will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of what good practice looks like combined with your knowledge and first-hand experience as a practitioner. The successful candidates will be joining a recently re-structured service that is dedicated to strengths-based and outcome-focused practice.
Applicants applying for the AMHP position will hold a relevant qualification in this area of work. You will need both post qualification experience and recent experience of working in mental health.
Applications welcomed from NQSW through to Level 3 Social Workers.
What we are proud to offer:
• Committed to providing our workforce with exceptional levels of support, from a comprehensive induction through to continuous personal and professional development. We provide and encourage you to make the most of the high-quality opportunities we offer.
• Provide dedicated time for monthly group supervision and reflective pods, as well as regular quality shared discussions.
• We have approachable and supportive managers who have an open door, regular advice surgeries and are willing to listen; we’re experienced professionals, we all pull together to support each other and share our expertise.
• We understand that social work is challenging and know how important it is to take care of ourselves. Work life balance is very important, and we’ll support you with that.
• Offer a generous annual leave entitlement with an additional 5 days after 5 years' service and enrolment into the local government pension scheme.
• We have excellent technology and equipment that enables you to connect and collaborate from anywhere.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.